“Our NJB vision is to create a quality education program through a variety of learning intelligences to prepare scholars for the 21st Century.”
1. Improve academic and social outcomes through ethical practices.
2. Create a school culture that emits social and educational responsibility and involves parents, scholars and staff.
3. Foster communication and positive relationships between school personnel, scholars, parents and community.
4. All persons will take personal responsibility and accountability for their actions and the actions of others.
5. Have a school climate in which every scholar, parent, and teacher is willing to help one’s neighbor, respectful of all people around them, and is willing to be the light in the darkness.